keenanforjudge.com understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from keenanforjudge.com;
When you participate in an online survey; or
When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, keenanforjudge.com mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to keenanforjudge.com.
How Information Collected About You Is Used
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications;
- Obtain your feedback on our sites and our offerings;
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity;
- Provide you and people with similar demographic characteristics and interests with more relevant content and advertisements;
- Conduct research and measurement activities;
- Send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from keenanforjudge.com; or
- Send you relevant offers and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors pertaining to your health interests.
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by keenanforjudge.com about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
keenanforjudge.com will not disclose any Personal Information about you unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order;
- To our vendors and suppliers in the course of their provision of products or services to keenanforjudge.com;
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy; or
- In special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others.
keenanforjudge.com does not make your Personal Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How Do We Secure and Retain Your Information?
We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The keenanforjudge.com Web Sites are not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. The keenanforjudge.com Web Sites do not collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. A parent or guardian, however, may use keenanforjudge.com Health Manager to establish a personal health record and a keenanforjudge.com Health Manager home page for a minor. The parent or guardian is solely responsible for providing supervision of the minor’s use of keenanforjudge.com Health Manager. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the registration information is kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. The parent or guardian also assumes full responsibility for the interpretation and use of any information or suggestions provided through keenanforjudge.com Health Manager for the minor.